What Is Search Engine Marketing?
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks search engine results pages through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion. Wikipedia Definition
How to Search:
- Online user searches for a keyword on a search engine i.e. Google & Yahoo
- A search ad appears on top of and to the right of the organic results
- The ad is clicked on
- The searcher is taken to the company website How PPC Search Works:
- Every keyword has a “cost-per-click” associated to it. Every time someone searches for one of your keywords and clicks on your ad, you are charged that “CPC”.
- The engines determine your CPC based on numerous factors (clicks, click thru rate, max bid, competitor)
- No charge for impressions (Your ad appearing when search is performed)
Tracking Your Results:
We use the best of breed technology – Google Analytics. We are trained by Google and have completed the Google Analytics University Certification.
- Geo, market, demographic-scoping and targeting your specific market minimizes waste.
- Tracking and activity reports provide peace-of-mind.
- It is completely free of charge. Although it is a free tool, it still offers just as much or even more functionalities when compared to other paying tools.
- You will know from where your visits come from; a search engine or another website. This will enable you to target those ares and boost your visits.
- Able to identify which pages and links your visitors click the most. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
- Visitor segmentation. With this, you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources.
- Able to fine tune your website. With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do new copywriting on any page that is not converting well. In the end, it will bring you more quality prospects, and thus gaining more customers in the near future.
- You will know which keywords are bringing your website the most traffic, which keyword results in sales, how to leverage more visits from top performing keywords. Request a Free Consultation Receive a Free Competitor Analysis
We provide weekly and bi-weekly reporting depending on our clients needs.
We deliver every aspect of how your account performs.
- Media Cost
- Conversion Rate
Your reports will contain all media spend & how much each keyword costs so you know where every dollar is going. Reports can track every page in your site giving a true Return On Investment.
Unlimited keyword development –
- client sources, proprietary research software and taxonomy
- multiple ad testing and development
Dedicated advertising consultant
- Daily monitoring and management
- When applicable
- Created with testing
- Weekly industry analysis
- Weekly / Bi-weekly reporting delivery
Forecasting sales and visits
Landing Page Evaluation