Why Local Search SEO is the same thing as Mobile Search? Google, Bing and Yahoo now uses location auto detection on desktop PCs to mobile phones search engine browsers. Someone searching for local keyword terms is more likely and ready to make a purchase or convert as a potential lead at the moment of search, where as someone searching for national terms is doing more researching.
With the break out of the mobile smart phone and mobile tablet industry local search results is more important than ever for local businesses. Majority of the mobile phones and tablets uses GPS location detection for mobile search engines and more local search terms will show results for local business. Location Based and Personalized Searches is one of the top 3 driving factor for Google’s success in the Mobile Search market.
Location based and personalized searches are helpful to the user looking for information nearby. For example, the user searching for car rentals will see an ad telling him or her how far it is to the user’s present location and a map.
Similarly, another features such as “click to call” enables the user to call the vendor directly by clicking on an ad link shown beside the Google search result rather than clicking through to a web site and searching for the number – helpful for popular destinations such as restaurants.
These personalized features are likely to create more clicks or in other words better click through rates, driving up the mobile revenues for Google.
View a Google Analytics Report on how the mobile visitors have increase over 121% in just 6 months from June 2010 to January 2011 for local business search.
Reports shows that in July 2010 Google estimated mobile search market share was a dominating 98%.
Local Search SEO Solution Strategy: The strategy behind ranking high on local keywords and Google Places Map terms is a bit different from trying to rank for national terms.
What we do?
- Here at Vizion Media we use unique White Hat SEO best practices to get your business website ranked on 1st page of Google and other major search engine for local and geo targeted keyword terms
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Local SEO Business plan and strategy
- Install Google webmaster and Google Analytics to your website
- On Page Optimization
- We make sure your business is listed on Google Places, Bing Local Business Listing and Yahoo Local Business Listing
- We register your website to local business directories, increase citations, increase reviews that have an influence to your rankings
- Marketing services for Google Places & Google Maps with Google Tags, Google Boost Ads
- Build inbound links to target your local keywords to be more relevant to searches
- Report and measure Local SEO success
- Increase Keyword Ranking Position to 1st page of Google and other search engines
- Increase Google Map Ranking Positions
- Increase online visibility
- Increase traffic, customer, leads and sales
- Proven Track Record
- Clients Testimonials Highly Recommend Us
- Affordable and Cost Effective
- 60 Days Money Back Guaranteed
- Better Business Bureau Rating
Ask for FREE SEO Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis and Search Marketing Strategy Recommendations. Limited time only!
Just fill out the form below.